Man and Woman Becoming One
Is that possible?
- Is your marriage all it can be?
- Do you believe there is more for you in marriage?
- Are you ready for a change?
- You can have “abundance of life” in your marriage!
- God has a miracle for you!
We want to challenge you to think differently about your marriage and relationships.
We want to get a better under-standing of the reasons marriages don’t succeed any better than they do.
We want to take the fruit of our relationship and inspect it, to see the root of misunderstandings in our relationship.
We want to understand what God meant when He said He would make the two ONE!
Becoming One with Our Mate
Why don’t we become one with our mate? What does that mean? Did God mean that or was He trying to conceal something? What does it take to have a “God-centered” marriage? These seem to be the real questions we should be asking ourselves, but instead we find that most couples are making statements like these:
- I just don’t understand him/her
- I think I made a mistake when I married my mate.
- I don’t even like my mate anymore.
- He doesn’t give me any attention/All she wants to do is talk.
- There has been too much hurt to change now…
- All he wants is sex!/She’s too cold about sex!
- She/He loves the children more than me.
- We seem to be drifting apart.
Good News for Marriages!
After years of involvement in a pastoral counseling ministry and confronting the issues that face our families today, Frank and Gayle have compiled a seminar that uses a different approach to questions dealing with marriage. They believe that most couples have no idea what the “root” (real)
problems are in their relationships. Using years of experience in marriage counseling and a unique approach, they share insight from God’s Word to reveal what makes a successful marriage. Many marriages have been transformed and renewed through these principles, and many good marriages have been made even better!